Who We Are
Our website address is: https://www.katyjanedives.com. You can find out more about us and our story here.
Interpretation and Definitions
Interpretation Words with initial capitalization in this document have defined meanings under the conditions presented here. The provided definitions remain consistent, whether in singular or plural form.
Account: Refers to a unique account established for you to access our Service.
Company (referred to as “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this agreement): Refers to Katy Jane Dives, the entity responsible for the Service.
Country: Refers to the United Kingdom.
Device: Encompasses any device capable of accessing the Service, such as a computer, cellphone, or digital tablet.
Personal Data: Any information related to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service: Refers to the katyjanedives.com website.
Service Provider: Denotes any natural or legal entity processing data on behalf of the Company. This may include third-party companies or individuals contracted by the Company to support or analyze Service operations.
Usage Data: Data collected automatically, generated either during your use of the Service or within the Service infrastructure itself (e.g., duration of page visits).
Website: Refers to katyjanedives.com, accessible at https://katyjanedives.com/.
You: Indicates the individual using or accessing the Service, or the entity (such as a company) on behalf of which the individual is utilizing the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected Personal Data
While using our Service, we may request specific personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Such information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is automatically collected during your interaction with the Service. It may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service visited, visit timestamps, time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service via a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to the type of mobile device used, your mobile device’s unique ID, your mobile device’s IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser used, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also gather information sent by your browser whenever you visit our Service or access it through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We employ Cookies and similar tracking technologies to monitor and store information within our Service, as well as to enhance and analyze its functionality. The technologies we utilize may include:
- Cookies or Browser Cookies: These are small files placed on your Device. You can configure your browser to reject all Cookies or notify you when a Cookie is being sent. However, refusing Cookies may limit your access to certain parts of our Service. If your browser settings don’t reject Cookies, our Service may use them.
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Service may employ local stored objects (Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences or activities on our Service. Flash Cookies aren’t managed through the same browser settings as standard Browser Cookies.
- Web Beacons: Some sections of our Service and our emails may include small electronic files called web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). These enable us to count users who have visited specific pages or opened emails, and provide other related website statistics, such as tracking the popularity of a particular section and verifying system and server integrity.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may utilize Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring its usage.
- To manage your Account, granting access to various Service functionalities.
- For the performance of contractual obligations, such as the development, compliance, and execution of purchase contracts for products, items, or services acquired through the Service.
- To contact you, including through email, telephone calls, SMS, or other electronic communication methods, to provide updates or informative communications related to the Service’s functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates when necessary or reasonable.
- To offer news, special offers, and general information about goods, services, and events similar to those you’ve already purchased or inquired about, unless you’ve opted out of such communications.
- To manage your requests and address inquiries.
- For business transfers: In evaluating or conducting mergers, acquisitions, asset sales, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other transactions involving the transfer of assets, Personal Data may be used.
- For other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, evaluating the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and enhancing our Service, products, services, marketing, and user experience.
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze Service usage or to contact you.
- For business transfers: Your personal information may be shared or transferred in connection with or during negotiations related to mergers, sales of Company assets, financing, or acquisitions involving all or part of our business.
- With business partners: Your information may be shared with business partners to provide certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or interact publicly with other users in our Service, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed beyond our platform.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for other purposes when you provide your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Usage Data, typically retained for a shorter period, may be maintained for internal analysis purposes, security enhancement, or Service functionality improvement, or as mandated by applicable laws.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be processed at the Company’s operating offices and in other locations where processing parties are located. This may
involve transferring information to computers located outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, the Company may be legally required to disclose your Personal Data in response to valid requests from public authorities, such as a court or government agency.
Other Legal Requirements: The Company may disclose your Personal Data in good faith when such action is deemed necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing related to the Service
- Safeguard the personal safety of Service users or the general public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, it’s important to note that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure. While we take precautions, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Our Service is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we discover that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verified parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information, and your country mandates parental consent, we may require your parent’s consent before collecting and using that information.